High Lift Pallet Truck EXV 10 - 14C
Power meets innovation
Request to: EXV 10 - 14C
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Everything you need to know about EXV pallet stackers fitted with unique OPTISPEED tillers. The speed of this manually guided warehouse assistant is automatically modified depending on the distance between the operator and the truck. The control elements of the tiller are not only equally suited to left and right-handed operators, but the operator does not even have to look during operation: all of the push buttons can be easily differentiated from each other without looking due to their tactile characteristics. They also can be reached comfortably with one hand without grasping.
And as if that wasn’t enough: the truck is particularly impressive on ramps due to its stability and automatic stopping capability whenever the tiller is released. Sophisticated lower damping which smoothly slows down the lowering speed shortly before floor contact, protects goods during the storage processes. The EXV makes it possible for goods to be more densely packed in storage and easily removed than ever before. Its high residual load capacity and extraordinary mobility make this compact pallet truck unbeatable when it comes to moving a large quantities of goods quickly and safely in confined spaces using a manual device – regardless of being moved around the pre-storage area or placed onto shelving.
The EXV 10 - 14C in detail
- Flexible, intuitive operation of all control elements on the tiller head with one hand, without the need to change grip, naturally for both left- and right-handed operators
- Reliable availability thanks to large colour display with battery status display
- Optimal ergonomics and reduced physical strain for the operator thanks to electric driving, lifting and lowering functions
- Clear view through the mast to the fork tips facilitates hassle-free pallet handling
- Unbeatable handling performance: powerful motor, high residual load capacity and responsive control elements
- With iGo systems vehicles, additional vehicles can be added at any time so as to expand transportation capacity
- Maximum driver safety thanks to the low-entry truck frame and load backrests
- Initial lift ensures stable and low-vibration driving performance, even if there are slight gradients or unevenness in the floor
- Safety for man and machine: OptiSpeed tiller and automatic stop mechanism when the tiller is released
- Safe manoeuvring even in restricted space thanks to creep speed mode
- Information on the lift height at a glance – on the coloured load capacity display
- Estimate the load correctly: Dynamic Load Control can be used to estimate the load and the corresponding maximum lift height (for the EXV 14-20)
- EXV iGo systems improves transport quality and eliminates the risk of injury and damage to people, trucks, warehouse equipment and goods thanks to smart safety functions
- Compact information: all relevant truck information is available at a glance in the STILL neXXt fleet web application.
- Innovative STILL FleetManager keeps driver and truck safe: operator management and shock detection as well as damage and cost minimisation thanks to access protection
- Optimisation of the goods flow thanks to straightforward connection to existing material flow management systems via MMS provision
- Different iGo systems trucks can be combined with one another, and with manual transport systems and stationary automation systems
- Power meets safety: the four-wheel chassis ensures outstanding stability and effective performance
- Reliable excellent performance thanks to the powerful yet low-maintenance AC motor
- New level of precision and safety for user and load thanks to the responsive proportional valve control
- Optimal availability, low-maintenance and high performance thanks to the optional lithium-ion technology ■ Smooth and precise electrical steering (for the EXV 14-20)
- Software-based transport controls for the EXV iGo systems enable optimal fleet utilisation, whilst guaranteeing a high level of process reliability, traffic management, visualisation of truck movements, battery charge status monitoring and reduced error rates – the flow of materials and information is always reliable and mapped comprehensively and transparently
- Precision even in confined spaces thanks to compact dimensions
- Well-equipped for a wide range of applications with different driving programmes
- Ready for use at all times: the battery can be charged and interim charged flexibly from any location without the need for a fixed charging station
- iGo systems trucks can also be operated manually if required: this increases flexibility, safeguards process and material flow and enables easy access to goods
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EXV 10 Basic / Li-Ion|